New answers tagged


You could use 1x2s if you can find some that are good quality or could rip some from wider boards. The 1x2 furring strips I've seen tend to be inferior quality wood, and more often than not warped, twisted, and bowed. I don't know of a specific name for that kind of frame construction, but wouldn't be surprised if there was one.

Top 50 recent answers are included