New answers tagged


Grizzly sells a similar clamp and calls it a sash clamp: The same term turns up several similar models at Amazon and other retailers. Yours is obviously not a pipe clamp as there's no actual pipe involved, but pipe clamps are also effectively the same thing: a head with a screw at one end, and a moveable foot that a slides along a pipe or bar. Your clamp ...

Top 50 recent answers are included