I remembered I saw a video/picture about cabinet equipped with a sliding door, just like window shades was installed vertically all around the cabinet. You can slide the window shades like door (made from many pieces of wood) to open the cabinet. But I couldn't find the link anymore. Please direct me to the link if you happen to know it. Thanks.

Edit: Here is what I can find that is close to my recollection: https://image.rakuten.co.jp/ffws/cabinet/d_item9/s0500602_img05.gif

The sliding bellow in the above gif file seems a little bulky to me. I hope the leaves of the bellow is much thinner.


1 Answer 1


Are you referring to a "tambour door"?

enter image description here

  • 1
    Good call. Perhaps a link and a credit for the picture?
    – Ast Pace
    Commented Oct 6, 2018 at 5:06
  • 3
    Answers shouldn't be in the form of a question or even ask questions of the OP, which indicates that the Question at the very least needs revision or clarification in the Comments.
    – Graphus
    Commented Oct 6, 2018 at 15:45
  • 1
    @Graphus This is what is called a "rhetorical question". It's not really intended that the OP actually answer it. You're being fairly pedantic here. Do you really think the quality of the answer would be improved by changing that to "I think you're" instead of "are you"? Commented Oct 8, 2018 at 16:12
  • That's not really a rhetorical question, but I won't argue the point.
    – Graphus
    Commented Oct 8, 2018 at 19:05
  • This looks like a beautify structure. Please see my edit to the OP.
    – Jasper
    Commented Oct 9, 2018 at 5:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.