Good day! A new batch of boards came from the sawmill, but they were in defective. It is necessary to straighten. In general, this situation is very often happening at my work. I used the Dewalt electric hand planer but the last batch (you can see for image) is very large. I need a tool bigger and more powerful, maybe not a hand planer. What do you advise? I think I can ask my superiors about 300 bucks for the right purchase. Thank you! enter image description here

closed as unclear what you're asking by mmathis, bowlturner Jun 21 '18 at 14:34

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Welcome to WW.SE! Unfortunately, product recommendations are off-topic here. – mmathis Jun 20 '18 at 17:32
  • @mmathis, as I see it this is asking for a tool type, not a specific product recommendation. The post is spam anyway! But would be a legit Question otherwise. – Graphus Jun 21 '18 at 12:22

you basically need two tools to do this, a jointer and planer.

the jointer makes on face flat. The planer makes the second face parallel to the first. you can find each for ~ 300 USD, but not both (even used).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.