It's a dumb thing for work, I just need to know if "bradder" is short-hand for "brad nailer."

"Bradder" is coming from this product at Home Depot: F21P GN-31A (CT) Bradder


Yes it is. Those hip talking advertising people.

  • It's what Home Depot is calling them now apparently
    – Batdaddy
    Jun 1 '18 at 19:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.