Here is the full scenario for any project, have failure every time :
- design 3D model with sketchup
- measure the size and try to convert it into 2D shapes with some vector applicatins ( like Adobe Illustrator )
- import the vector into Vectric Aspire
- nest shapes into the sheet
- re-check then plan several times
- set the right tool-path and cut the material
- problem with sizing every time specially on dado cuts and joints
I think the problem is switching between these applications , so the human errors is unavoidable.
The question is : are there any applications for doing all these steps with one software .