Region: West Bengal; India.
I am getting a wooden cabinet built by our local furniture guy.
- UPS;Weight 4.7 kg/10.3617 pounds(as per brochure).
- Micro ATX slim case; Weight 10 kg/22 pounds(did an average from the internet; including all components).
- UPS below, and PC case above, in separate cabinets. width of UPS cabinet 220 mm. Width of PC cabinet 110 mm. Depth of both compartments 500 mm.
- UPS at a height of at least 250 mm from the floor, so that the furniture can be pulled back and forth while the UPS is plugged to the power socket.
- Caster wheels at the base and brass handles in front and back(for pulling around over tiles, within the apartment room).
- Separate compartment for external ODD.
- Drawers below UPS.
- How much thickness should the weight bearing boards be?
- Do you recommend any particular wood?
- Any particular wheels.