I have a system of what appears to be a triangle screw (Or an eye screw bent into the shape of a triangle) and a double sided eye hook with some kind of washer on it. I couldn't find any references to it anywhere I searched. What kind of fasteners are these? Unknown Fasteners Unknown Fasteners


It seems to be a swing hook with bearing or swing hangers.

Swing hook with bearing

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.