So, I've had this desk for a few years now, and I just bought a cable tray that needs to be screwed in. It would go under the desk
- Desk: https://www.wayfair.ca/furniture/pdp/upper-square-kosmas-writing-desk-c001698673.html
- Top material described as: "Particle board, hollow-core, laminate, and MDF"
- Top thickness: a little under 2"
- Tray: https://www.autonomous.ai/office-accessories/cable-tray
- Tray weight: 4lbs (I will only put cables on it, no adapters so the extra weight should be negligible)
- Screws for the tray: M6x12 Screws (4)
My fear is that the tray won't hold if I screw it in, or that it could damage/rip the desk top seeing that the top has a hollow core